Existing Member?

Anubhav Sanskrit for the ultimate adventure - What better way than to explore not only the world, but yourself then thru traveling!

A True Celebration

INDIA | Monday, 18 November 2013 | Views [163]

Today I was totally pampered at the Cleopatra Spa! I had a manicure and pedicure, as well as a hair wash and blow dry. The mani/pedi was the most relaxing, amazing thing I could have asked for. They used 7 different creams/exfoliators, one of which was to remove the henna off my hands - very neat! I was practically falling asleep in my chair I was so relaxed. It was great.

Harky's parents 25th anniversary party was held at the Chandigarh Golf Club, and it was a great evening. Preeti had a suit made specially for me - a beautiful emerald green with antique embroidery along the hems of tru Punjab fashion. I must admit that I really did like it, and am saddened to know that I wont have an opportunity to wear it again for a while. 

The golf club was great - although I was the only woman there who drank... I had to do it quite discreetly as I was worried I would face scrutiny about my life choices! All the ladies were dressed in immaculate saris and suits - not to mention all of the unbelievable jewelry they had as well! The party was very sophsticated, and was over promptly at 11pm. Of course not before we had cake (Black Forest!), ice cream and gulab jamun. yummm!

About sarahmastalir


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.