Existing Member?

Anubhav Sanskrit for the ultimate adventure - What better way than to explore not only the world, but yourself then thru traveling!

A Custom Fitting

INDIA | Thursday, 14 November 2013 | Views [248]

These past few days I have been toted around by Harky's mum, Preeti, to have a beautiful suit and jacket fitted. I am so grateful that she has a great eye for Indian fashion - the suit is gorgeous! An emerald green with golden embriodery along the neckline, bottom and the sleeve cuffs. It took a few fittings to make sure it was the perfect fit - but 'the ladies' proved to be a bigger problem than the tailor thought - pun intended!

The jacket it so cozy, and its a beautiful red colour, perfect for the approaching holiday season. With gold and black embroidery down the centre and on the sleeves, I am every excited to wear it when I get home! I have a feeling that muma Alice will quite enjoy borrowing this piece :)

Everyone is gearing up for the big party tomorrow for Harky's parents 25th anniversary. I am so excited to be part of such a celebration, and also have an occassion to wear the suit that Preeti has had made for me. Although we we worlds apart they sure have made me feel like part of the family. 

Harky and I are on our way out for some drinks and meeting his friends, and then tomorrow we are heading to Amritsar for the day to see the Golden Temple. Hopefully we wont be too sore from tonights festivities!

 

About sarahmastalir


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.