Existing Member?

Sarah's Amazing Adventures My experience as a world traveler

Adios Athens!

USA | Monday, 12 March 2007 | Views [520] | Comments [3]

Hello and welcome to my blog site!  I hope to be able to communicate with people through this site, and I think it will be a good way to keep everyone updated with what's going on in my life in Spain.  I'm not exactly sure how often I will be able to post things (hopefully at least once a week).  It will just depend on how much free time I have when I get over there.  So for all of you OU people, I just wanted to warn you in advance that this will probably be nothing like Craig's site.  Keep in mind that he wants to be an English teacher and has an incredible talent for expressing himself in words.  That being said, I hope to be able to give a detailed account of my trip so that you will feel like you are along with me every step of the way.  I'll be posting pictures as I take them so be sure to check them out!  Also, you can find my email address and contact info under the Contact section (how clever lol).  I hope to hear from everyone a lot because I'm sure I'll be homesick and I want to stay up to date on everything that is going on at OU and at home!

So I thought I'd start off with just a few of the things that I'm going to miss about OU:ScottQuad.CourtStreet.TheFrontRoom.Bromley/BoydBibleStudy.Walmart.180.Math. PurpleNight.Freshmen.CentralAvenueChurch.ThePrankWar.MortonHill.WestGreenMAG. SpringFling.FutureRoommates.WirelessInternet.IntramuralSoftball.DiningHallFood. PGIF.GilmoreGirls.FLES@WestElementary.SundayBrunch.UBand&Manatees.Seniors.Baker. Girls'Nights.Room315.SpringFormal.180@Scripps.TheQuadruplets.Grey'sAnatomy. DanceParties.MyRoomie.Seniors'05.DTime.RioGrande.TheCommonsGirls.CampusCrusade. DOK.PCBBigBreak.Applebees.PeanutButter.TheGodSquad.Volleyball.StudyLounge. LateNightTalks.MovieNights.Springtime.AmazingFriends.

Tags: Friends

Comments

1

Hey Sarah, I hope you are getting all setteled in with your new family. Well, you made me very sad ehwn I read all the things you will miss. For some reason I feel as if I were trapped in Spain and am not going to be here spring quater. But thank the Lord thats is not true because me in spain=bad news. (I don't know if you know this, but I don't speak their native tounge) hehe! Anyway, I miss you, but want to keep in touch with you so that it doesn't seem that ou is millions of miles away. We are right inside your computer! love you sarah!
Danielle

  Danielle Johanson Mar 23, 2007 3:28 AM

2

haha. just like danielle said, we are right inside your computer. tap on the screen to get my attention... but if it's after 1am, please do not type too loudly. lol!

love you!
-Leah

  Leah Mar 24, 2007 1:02 PM

3

I love you, roomie!!! I'll miss you lots this next quarter, but I know you'll have a great time in Spain and I'll miss our late night talks as well. Thanks for the note you left on the keyboard, it was fun to come back to you :-)
Talk to you soon, lady!

Te quiero,
Tu companero de cuarto sucio

  Jess Mar 26, 2007 1:10 PM

About sarahjo


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.