Existing Member?

chang

My Travel Writing Scholarship 2011 entry - Journey in an Unknown Culture

WORLDWIDE | Thursday, 10 March 2011 | Views [188] | Scholarship Entry

Pakistan may be not much think-able for many travelers due to bad image created by local and international media, but there is a lot of interest to Visit Pakistan. Pakistan is the real India where every thing began, the Indus civilization, the scripts of Ragveda, The Buddhism and the language Sanskrit were all started here..
We are also a land of the highest mountains of the world. Pakistan is very safe to visit in the south Sindh & Punjab province and in the North west Hunza Gilgit and Skardu Areas in fact you don't even need to travel/fly to the troubled areas of Islamabad, Lahore or Peshawar you can come to Hunza valley from China

I have Visited Karachi Moen Jo Daro Hyderabad and Mirpur Khas an excellent tour that will take you from the modern Karachi to the Moghul Architecture and the Ancient Indus civilization of Moen Jo Daro. Witness the colorful culture of South Eastern Sindh Province of Pakistan. Also have a close look at the Sufism. This is a treasure of history and culture in embedded in 7 days.
I Visited the lively city of Lahore visit its architecture and art, visit the Harrappa the throne of Indus civilization Multan the land saints and architecture. Also visit the Potohar Plato and salt mine and in the end tour of Islamabad and Rawalpindi the capital of Pakistan.
Visited Karachi Lahore, Islamabad, Gilgit & Hunza Tour. Explore and learn the Muslim culture from the arab times (711 AD) to todate this is a full tour of Pakistan from South to northern areas the Gilgit-Baltistan province. You will see the archeology, history, architecture, culture, and high mountains.


Tags: #2011Writing, Travel Writing Scholarship 2011

About sanya


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.