Existing Member?

cinema

Light beam

ITALY | Tuesday, 29 April 2014 | Views [258] | Scholarship Entry

I'm here ....
Darkness approaches .. strongly ....
Voices are interwoven ...... What happened? ? ?
All I can remember my attempts at simplistic climb to the summit
Hands trying to stop me ... and others screaming like my funeral !

When I will open my eyes ? ?
My goal was to see the skies net .. and those clouds floating ....
My wish was to stand with my child over the mountains charming , and touching the hands of the wings of a bird flying over my head
Freedom is ... that inhabit the clouds
My child ...
Active child is a habit that refuses to grow up ...
Carries his backpack ... the nation heals my dreams and then standing in front of his mirror smiling for the last time to the mental insane ....

Cloud is loaded with white light ... distributes candy happiness as a medicine for the sorrows
His smile pure light-energy -to-face surly .
Behind the doors of his mind games Childhood ...

In the days that closed its doors , and signed his bag through the middle of the dark ....
Increased parent and child slept on a bed inside the room silent surly sad not visited since the time of the light ...
And uttered , " Will we see the Alps my father one day."

As the sun sets carried my child and ran right up to the last refund
And I said , " your body will sleep on top of the mountains ... today would leave together to the beach the other "

I told you here ...
Laughter at my child compel me to open my eyes ... is on top, being around me in happiness is apathetic cries of others in the lower ...

Sit together at the edge of the Alps ... Consider

Not seem that the death of the beautiful ? ?
Just a quiet beach .... The ray of sunshine penetrates the darkness of the eye from above the Alps ... ice ... charm ... a piece of paradise ... for an Italian fancy plate ......

My baby turned a blind eye and breathing fresh air and uttered to me:

"Do not leave it to chance moments over the bird's wing ... because it inevitably will fly ... "
...........................................................................
Italy dream ....

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About samar_semo92


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.