Existing Member?

trip2dream

trip to Thailand

THAILAND | Friday, 30 January 2015 | Views [168]

There is nothing easier than to go to Thailand alone, it is enough to buy airline tickets and hotel booking. Thailand - is one of the best countries for self-tourism and more, Thailand - is the country where you can not sit in one place, where you have to travel around the country and look, look, look. In Thailand, a very well-developed infrastructure, and there is no difficulty to get from one point to another country, either by bus or by plane. Tens of thousands of people already go to Thailand yourself and enjoy your vacation and freedom, and it's time you join the independent traveler.

Visa to Thailand
visa to Thailand is not necessary, at passport control you put a stamp for free for 30 days. All you need - is a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry. Before going through passport control, you need to fill in a migration card, you can do it on the plane, so as not to waste time.


Flights to Thailand
to Thailand flying set of regular flights from almost all major cities
Airlines often arrange the sale of tickets to Thailand, I'm looking for the cheapest flights and track sales online Aviasales. If you have your travel dates are not fixed, do not forget to put the + - 3 days and look at the "Calendar of low prices," sometimes the price of flights to neighboring date can be a factor of 2 below. Buy tickets on the internet there is no difficulty, but especially for those who have it never did, I wrote a detailed instruction - How to buy tickets through the Internet.
Right now, for example, Aviasales I managed to find tickets for the flight Bangkok in November 2014 for 18486 , but the average price is usually 20-22 thousand.
Besides Bangkok has regular direct flights to the island of Phuket.

More information about the flight search read the article - "How to find cheap flights to Thailand."

Planes fly to Bangkok International Airport - Suvarnabhumi. From the airport you can easily reach the city by taxi (300-500 baht) or by air express (50 baht entrance is on the ground floor (basement) of the airport). Or directly from the airport you can take a bus to the popular among tourists Thai Resort - Pattaya for 160 baht (by taxi from 1,000 baht). Zone buses are on the ground

 

About salisinya


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.