Existing Member?

Footprints Afar “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien

Good Morning, Cambodia

CAMBODIA | Wednesday, 23 April 2014 | Views [272]

It was sad saying goodbye to Nanc at the airport on the 17th, but we had had a great trip and I was so excited to go see my family in Cambodia. The flight from Bankok was only one hour and by the time we reached our highest elevation it felt like we just went right back down. Getting my visa at the Cambodia Airport was super easy and before I knew it I was checked in to the hotel and settling in for the night. The gentlemen that picked me up at the airport informed me that we would be going to Angkor Wat for sunrise and that we had to be ready by 5:15 to get on the bus....Welp....good morningggg, Cambodia! I was ready to go at 5:15 a.m. and greeted my family in the hotel lobby. I hadn't seen them for atleast two years and it was so good and special to be seeing them in CAMBODIA, of all places!! We loaded onto the party bus, which would be our mode of transportation for the next four days, and were off to watch the sun rise over Angkor Wat.

They had the whole trip planned out with a guide and all, and it was so nice because he was so informative and was able to give us a "behind the scenes" tour of the temples and the city. 

 

 

About sadayton28


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Cambodia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.