Existing Member?

21st century curse: Unknown Identity

Documentary Scholarship 2011 entry

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 13 June 2011 | Views [209] | Scholarship Entry

We are in modern era and here modern means we are educated and advanced in technology but Are we?The reason behind this question is, about 1500BC, The Aryans divided their society into separate castes. In this system the last one was untouchable and the interesting thing is still now they are in same position. So, how we can demand that we are civilized. I believe this world is equal for everyone. So, why we create class! Most of the people are doing this without knowing. They got the information from their ancestor and still now they are following this.

I’m Sabbir Ahmed and Recently, I’ve completed my Undergraduate in Media Studies and Journalism from University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh.

However I want to be a documentary filmmaker to pass information to our society because in our country most of the people illiterate and they need education to understand this world. I know one picture is equal thousands word and I can choose subject because I always try to understand our people but I don’t know how to express visually and I hope this scholarship will help me to get out this problem.

Tags: #2011Video, Travel Documentary Scholarship 2011

About sabbir


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.