Existing Member?

Nomad-a-What A guide to not knowing what's next.

Day 4: Watersports+ No Sunscreen+ white skin= ouch

THAILAND | Tuesday, 6 March 2012 | Views [424] | Comments [1]

Having past a place with kayak rentals on a motorbike ride, we decided to rent one for a bit. Upon renting it, we are asked if we want life jackets. the guy gives Jan the jacket and paired it with a look of confusion. It wasn't until we made it 25 minutes away from shore without the water level exceeding 2 feet that we understood the funny look at the rental counter. After hanging out on a random island, we returned our paddles and head north to the Lake Hut. Equipped with a rope swing, water trampolines and a 20 foot inflatable iceberg, we spent the rest of the day rompin in the sun, listening to a couple stories from some newly met friends and drinking fresh fruit shakes. 

After we left Lake Hut, I fell in love!

As we head north, I see her. Beautiful! half European, half Thai and only costs 120 Baht.

The best restaurant I have ever been to! It is all you can eat Asian bbq where you can either sit in Thai style sitting area(on the ground no shoes allowed) or the western style, at tables. You cook your meat and vegies on a coned bbq with a moat to catch the juices that will be used for a broth.(Consult picture) With a steady stream of reggae pumping threw the speakers,and elevated view of the ocean and the friendliness of the owner, the environment at this all you can eat bbq restaurant takes the cake in eating experiences. 

Comments

1

Thailand is such a country which not only grabs attention by its beautiful nature and tourist’s attractions but also by its rich and heritage culture which is popular around the globe.

  Thailand Aug 13, 2012 10:48 PM

About rywill10

Cliff jumping in my neck of the woods- 
Echo Reservoir,UT,USA

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.