Existing Member?

Rusnath

A Local Encounter that Changed my Perspective - Changed by what i thought is obvious

SOUTH AFRICA | Wednesday, 27 February 2013 | Views [270] | Scholarship Entry

Many are times in life where people we turned to be used to the invironment where we spend much of our time. Defined by how everyone in the community is living, our perspective is defined by a dominant behavior, yet one day i was thinking to change my community's perspective and what defines it i found that the change i want to see start with me, the impact i want to see begin with me. I began to dream change, think change and have a different perspective altogether with those that are defined by their past experience of life. I have learnd that it start with me to convince others to change. We have turned to be victims of the local stay just because we dont see the positive in the local area, we turned not to see a change because we all the same, many are times in life that the moment you stop dreaming you have started to die why? Because without a vision a dream there is no better tommoro. The local perspective comes on how you define your local place, how you define the place of influence, how you define the future local place, it has a lot to do with tommoro. An urgent of change is in the desire and a different perspective differ on how one see it.

Never be influenced to change what is your perspective on something, we had people in life who were urgent of change who stood their grounds, Nelson Mandela the former president and the first black president in South Africa refused to be silenced by money just because he believed that he can change the lives and his local people would see him as an urgent of change. It all start with what i think is brest and right for me to change or be changed

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2013

About rusnath


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about South Africa

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.