Existing Member?

RUMBELOWS TRAVELS For us it's about the journey as much as the destination ! Has this been said before??

GETTING READY TO GO...EUROPE TRIP NO 3.

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 5 December 2017 | Views [254]

OUR 2018 EUROPE ADVENTURE BY TRAIN. This will be our third trip to Europe, like the others its a complete DIY effort.. All accommodation pre booked and nearly all transport is by train using a Eurail Global Pass. After weeks of pre-planning this promises to be another great holiday adventure. If at 70 years of age we can do it so can you!! Have fun following our trip.

 
 
 

Monday, 4 December 2017

 All the bookings, planes, trains and accommodation are made. After many hours working on the web we are now ready to commence our next big 90 day adventure on the 6th April 2018.

We are flying with OMAN AIRWAYS a company many would never have heard of.

We fly, to KL, MUSCAT, before landing in MILANO Italy to start our trip.

On this adventure we visit Athens, Greece for the first time. This early part of the trip has been complicated by the European economic crisis of some years ago, the result of which still effects Greece. As a result the public transport system is in somewhat disarray still. The train network is unreliable. As a result we will be flying in and out of Athens to avoid complications that might occur.

It will be quite a trip taking in some beautiful and spectacular scenery. We will stay in cities and towns both big and small. On this trip we will spend more time at most locations, so we can take in more of the history and general ambiance . We hope to enjoy the different regional foods and try the wines and beers as we go.

 

 
 

 

 

 

About rumbelows


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.