Existing Member?

The Nicole's Travel Europe watch out europe, here come the nicole's!!!

Brighton

UNITED KINGDOM | Monday, 19 May 2008 | Views [244]

Well, this weekend (16-18th May) i went to see Richard, Denise, Lisa, Amanda and Michael down in Brighton! Also saw Chris, great to talk to another Australian!!! caught the bus down on Friday morning afetr running around Birmingham for 20 mins trying to find the bloody bus-stop! but left at 930 and finally arrived in Brighton at 430! long day of being on the bus! on sat i actually got to sleep in for once and stayed in bed till 10!!! great morining! then did some shopping in Crawley (so incredibly like Knox!) and then went out for tea with amanda and jake and then did some partying and drinking (red bull and vodka of course :)) down at the aussie bar which was awesome, we met shrek which was strange and after running up the street with no shoes on to try and catch the train (we missed it ) we had to give chris and lisa a call to come pick us up at midnight! left there at 910 and finally got back into birmingham at 5pm, where chris picked me up :):):):) was a great weekend and was great to finally catch up with some family and see London (even if it was from the bus window)

catch ya soon!

Nicole

About ruffhead


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.