Existing Member?

My diary

My Scholarship entry - A local encounter that changed my life

WORLDWIDE | Saturday, 21 April 2012 | Views [132] | Scholarship Entry

my adventure to Singapore, arrive in Singapore i meet airport officer and she give me advice to buy card Sing$ 10 for public transportation. i go to gaylang street by train.everyone walk fast and disipline, really modern and nice country. you can meet all people from around the world, you can meet indian, pakistan, indonesian, until europe. i stay in fragrance hotel, cheap hotel and clean in gaylang street. first day i go to marina bay by train, and walking from mall to marina bay, still morning wheni'm there, many indonesia people working there. after that i go to little india and china town for shoping , surprise for me only 3 days i can go around singapore, and they give good service for tourist. they have some place where give discount for tourist, until universal studio in singapore and marlion park.
Good public service, that the key why all people in the world love singapore, and want to back again and again. public service is not only transportation but facilitities their manage for welcoming you and maintain you like you in your home.
that make you happy to go anywhere by bus, train, or bicycle, clean place is the second key for be aleader for invite people come, after that disipline people is the third key because all the people need safety and they wil come again.
i love singapore, public country with modern system.

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2012

About roroayu


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.