Existing Member?

Shades Of India

INCREDIBLE AND WELCOMING INDIA

INDIA | Tuesday, 15 January 2013 | Views [200]

Shades Of India

My Scholarship entry - A 'place' I have visited

INCREDIBLE AND WELCOMING INDIA!!! : India embraces people of all religions and all races from any part of the world.

INDIA | MONDAY, 14 JANUARY 2013 |

INCREDIBLE AND WELCOMING INDIA!!! : India embraces people of all religions and all races from any part of the world.

 

Description - I have a friend from Afghanistan and it so happened that he came to visit India. I was more than happy to show him my city and the villages neighboring my city. It was festival time,which is popularly known as "Ganesh Chaturthi" to indians.
I took him to a nearby village where people were busy with the festival preparations. My friend walked upto a man and was talking to him in my Indian national language called H'INDI'.!! the man was both surprised and happy to talk to a foreigner who actually knew his tongue! it was a nice moment to capture so i clicked it. 

Photograph meaning - Notice that there are men from all of ages in the frame,right from a naive small kid to and experienced old man,each one projecting different kinds of expressions upon welcoming a foreigner friend.
 
 Exposure Details
 Camera: Nikon D3100
 Lens: NIkkor 55–200mm
 Aperture: f/5.6
 Shutterspeed: 1/500sec
 ISO: 200
 
 Photograph clicked in the village.
 

About roops223

 Is it a sin to be a girl ? will this  face-cover save me from the Devils in Disguise of Humans ? 

(What Every Indian Girls think about herself after Delhi rape case Incident,are they safe outside?)

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.