Existing Member?

My Billions Eyes

Unforgetable touring with my college friends

INDONESIA | Tuesday, 6 May 2014 | Views [140] | Scholarship Entry

Bali is one of the most beautiful places in Indonesia. It is the most place I ever wanted to go there, which I just could fulfill at the end of year 2012. It was a great time to be there with my best friends and spending a new year on the Kuta beach. I had the most unforgettable moment which I had some story both good and bad moment while I was on the way of heading and off there.

It was started from Malang city. My friends and I started meeting in my friend's boarding house to prepare and check everything to bring there. We had 6 boys and 3 bikes for journey. We started our journey by riding our motor cycle through north traffic, which we parked a night at my house, Lumajang, and we continued our journey in the morning through Ketapang harbor, where we would wade the Bali strait by ferry, and we needed an hour to get to Bali island.

After we were in Bali island, at Gilimanuk harbor actually, we got a problem, which my rider lost his bike key, and we were afraid if we could find that key at that time. But thank God, finally he found it on the ferry where we're on before. Then we could continue our journey to my friend's place in Bali who had been waiting me there, and took a rest for night before visiting some beautiful places there.

In the following day, My friends and I, including the host, woke up early to prepare anything we needed, such as food and some properties. After we were ready, we went like a group of bikers from Pupuan to Badung, where my another friend waiting. We lived there for two days, even we just stayed for sleeping. And after that we roved that The Island of God.

First, we went to Dreamland, it is a beach which placed at Pecatu. There we enjoyed a good view by taking picture and swam with a huge waves, and we loved it. We had been there for almost 4 hours, which after we continued to Nusa Dua beach. Do you know? There was a big statue of Arjuna there, and it is so beautiful there, but what a pity we were, the rain poured us, so we could not enjoy that moment, and we decided to back to my friend house in Badung and would countinue it tomorrow.

The next day we went to Renon Museum and continued it to Kuta beach to enjoy the last year there. It was so beautiful night which ended by a rest at my friend house, and we back home after we were ready.

Before we left Bali, we park over Bedugul lake and Lovina beach to make it be almost complete trip. Then we back home happily, and it was the most beautiful trip with my best friends.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About rokiblife


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.