Existing Member?

My Travels

Day 7 of my trip

PERU | Sunday, 2 May 2010 | Views [500]

well my dizzyness seems to of gone so that´s a good start was just a lack of water. the tour agency that want to do the trek up to MachuPichu with wasn´t open today so will have to go book it tomorrow which will mean not going till tuesday. Plan to do the Inka Jungle Trail with Biking. which is 4 days/ 3 Nights. I think you also get to do a couple of hours of rafting but not sure of prices for that so got to check tomorrow.


They had a parade in Cusco today not sure exactly what for but it involved alot of costumes and music, so that was interesting to see and then I had a walk around the town, and then headed back to the hostel as decided it was too warm to be walking around, suppose may of been good practice for when trekking but no point putting myself through that ordeal until I need to.

Apparently it´s not the best weather in the UK at the moment but in Lima it was really warm and here today it´s warm enough to walk in a T-shirt just about but even this morning it was comfortable with a jumper on. you get a nice breeze which cools the air a bit and makes it not stuffy like when it´s hot in the UK.

 

About rjenkins


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.