Existing Member?

Barcelona oh Barcelona

Ohlala Barcelona

ITALY | Tuesday, 13 May 2014 | Views [152] | Scholarship Entry

It started in Italy, Not only when i left my annoying partner in Milan train station and tried to find my way back then in Italy, Me and Indonesian Girl who never had experience in solo travel, even with all my body was shakingly because i am too scared at the first time to think that i have no idea about my travel in Italy finally find her brave to travel alone in Italy, start in Venice and ended up in Rome, oh yes! i have to get cheap ticket to Barcelona Spain, from a friend adviced i can get it on ticket machine in the station, without thinking a lot i found the ticket to barcelona ! Yayyy..so the journey start in rome to milan, and from milan i have to take train to napoli (did you smell something strange?) yes!! i am actually going back to rome to go to napoli, on the train after almost half day travelling by train i start to see my train way map, then something is definetely strange! i dont see any railway from napoli to barcelona spain (that time really think there will be railway on the sea cross to spain from italy) but when i ended up in napoli station (in midnight) i start to asked people there if the last train is going to barcelona spain, they answer : "oh no! this is Barcelonne del castro in Cicilia island not spain!" tadaaa! oh my God, then i have to wait the next train to go back to milan in the morning, but i am too scared to sleep and miracle came that night there is an old couple who also want to sleep in the station, i thought i will ended up died in that night because so many strange people and i have noone but they help me that night and i can sleep together with them (i bring my sleepingbag luckily) i never once in my life imagine that i will ended up sleeping in the station, but after that night i became more strong and i even sleep 2 times somewhere in france on my way back home bcause i dont want to pay more reservation for fast train. i will never forget that night, but i made it to Narcelona and ended up sleeping infront station coz i dont want to pay for expensive hostel because of olympic game happened in Barcelona. ohlalaa Barcelona !!!

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About rifkaworld


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.