Existing Member?

The adventure starts and continues

Day 14

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 5 March 2011 | Views [182]

www.rideforsmiles.com

Stayed at Lenny’s this weekend was great to catch up with him Juzzy and Lili, spent last night chilling out jibbering and having a few beers then today got up around 9ish. Me and Juzzy did some work on the ride for smiles website which was a great help got a paypal account to accept donations which I had meant to do ages ago but was always struggling with it, thanks for helping me set that up Juzzy fantastic stuff.

Bronte beach

Bronte beach

This afternoon we all went down to Bronte Beach and had a few beers with a crew of Lenny’s friends which was nice. Went for a swim was funny, felt really strange being on a beach with thousands of people something I haven’t done for years and years.
Stayed down there till 8:30pm then had a really nice walk home up through Bronte valley nice and hot that’s for sure but I’m not whinging I’m sure I’ll come across hotter and much more challenging situations in my journey. Now just relaxing at home with Juzzy and Lili Lenny’s still down the beach with the crew sucking coopers like a champion with Steve and a few of his other mates. Well that’s it there won’t be much more to blog as I’m absolutely rooted, Night.

www.rideforsmiles.com

About rideforsmiles


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.