Existing Member?

The adventure starts and continues

Day 2

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 5 March 2011 | Views [148]

Cape Byron

www.rideforsmiles.com

You wouldn’t believe it but left my charger for my netbook at home so as I was only an hour or so down the coast I went home and grabbed it. Was good to go back actually just walking into that house I realized it’s no longer my home, just a weird feeling but I know I won’t be going back there to live at any stage. Only just grabbed my charger and left rode into Byron and went up to the Cape, thought about if and when I’ll be back up there, certainly is a beautiful spot. From there dropped down to Lennox Head and stopped off at the point, bumped into Pete who I used to live with at Broken Head between him grabbing another person for his tandem hang gliding. Watched them hang gliding for awhile then headed off down through Ballina. Went across on the South Ballina car ferry instead of just going down the highway, was a nice detour. Got back to the van and had a read through the the Lonely Planet Africa guide (thanks Tash) and a grandpa nap, went down to Evans Head had a look around then over to the back beach it’s really nice over there. Grabbed some dinner in Evans and rode home later in the arvo and just spent the night chillin, off to somewhere south of here tomorrow thinking Red Rock just north of Coffs but also mightn’t go that far and go to Wooli or Brooms Head, I’ll decide when I’m on the road. Had a bit of fun with the cam today it’s crap Internet here so not real successful in uploading anything but will try again tomorrow. Had a nice little chat with Logan tonight he’s a different boy when his mums not around. Anyway time for bed. Day 2 done.

/Tallows Beach, Byron Bay

www.rideforsmiles.com

About rideforsmiles


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.