Existing Member?

How do you ask for bail in Vietnamese?

The Exit Strategy

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 29 October 2008 | Views [172]

10 copies of the big issue, Jeff won't need all of them, fake passport and Malaria pills - job done.  So I was all ready to hit the bangkok hilton for a stretch, but Conor booked the wrong flight (a typo apparently).  So now we're going on to Hong Kong! - Which is great as I've always been a big fan of Sushi and the Samuari... It's difficult to describe how it feels to leave behind all my dear friends and family and WC England so I won't bother trying.  Needless to say I won't miss my job either - flying a tin at just subsonic speeds narrowly avoiding the weather and the terra swapped for the seductive climate and people of the far east - An easy decision! 

Good news too from Barcelona,  Jordi Shall be joining us in HK.  For those of you who don't know him, currently a pilot for some dodgy spanish outfit.  The Latin lover has more STD's the Hong Kong Telephone directory has "Chin's" under C.  His general ethos, that as long as you give more than you get,  has also been applied historically to some Ladyboys too (but we'll save that story for a later date).

Tags: ready to go

 

About richard-conor


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.