Existing Member?

new roads to see

London and Paris

UNITED KINGDOM | Thursday, 26 February 2015 | Views [135]

Last year I had the opportunity to go to London and Paris.  This was my first trip accross the pond.  I loved England and all the sights. 

The weather was great, no rain just sunny days.  There was so much to see I am taking another trip coming this June and July. 

 

Paris was also great, again the weather was sunny and warm.   It was April in Paris and how lovely it was.  Many flowers were in bloom.

 

I never wanted to go to Europe all these years and since I was there I want to see more.  My up coming trip in June will include some other countries.   This trip will stop in Spain, Monoco, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, and Belguim.   The tour will start in London so I will have some free time to see some of the sights that I missed the first time around.   Next stop will be Paris for 2 days and then off to Spain and all the other countries that I mentioned.

There are many highlights in each country to see.  I am sure I will want to go back someday.  The tour is going to have a river cruise on the Rhine in Germany.  We will be in the eastern part of the country.  I know I will have to go back someday to see Ludwig's Castle, this is on my bucket list.  So many places to see in so little time. 

 

About retiredtraveler


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.