Existing Member?

Deja vu

Dream comes true to Deja vu!

FRANCE | Wednesday, 27 May 2015 | Views [203] | Scholarship Entry

Clutching the bulbous knob in a perfect grip I rotated the mass to capture the idyllic sunshine of this city in my eyes. Symbolic manifestation of God’s own princess fragrance waking up denizens to feel what is better known as perpetuity.
Senses refused to resume my mind back to think about the day’s proceedings, aghast it took me a moment to withdraw from the awe; left my map and camera in room. Hastily I twist, only to realize that I was locked in this bizarre outdoor space!
Treading slowly upon the battened contoured bridge,my attention drawn to the punctilious blooming assorted shrubberies made me wonder if each was looked after the same way my granny upkeeps at home.Adding to walker’s delight was the prune along the tarmac miraculously playing hide and seek;unveiling an interesting background of the built form enough to turn this unaccompanied sojourn into a rewarding bliss!
Wasn’t my ability to reach the destined school in question;making it to the much desirable paradise of my dreams,all I was now longing.Ingenious of the kind of world, instincts strengthened to set for an ultimate peregrination, devoid of callous possessions intensifying my urge to connect unobtrusively to this pristine scenic disposition.
Trailing crossroads incessantly gave me clues about the remarkable countryside rapture yet to be discovered. Wasn’t the horizon emanating a beautiful backdrop,or the Gothic church grandeur,neither the brightly colored ivy & liana draped houses; indeed it was the unforgettable essence of freshly baked croissants that simply left my taste buds quenching & frequent steps inside a humble culinary set up. Complete concoction beatifying an enriching rural French culture was not just to satiate our appetite,but definite of being the feast for our eyes!
Descending towards what seemed to miss delineation, the constant horizon inexorably coming closer furthered Oise; dock flanking an embedded interactive space housing eateries that savor richness of this diaspora.
Before I could render the apprehended by traversing a new city backwards, hurriedly did I get up in a baffled state, not of disturbance but the starkness of a dream & real, yearning immeasurably in concord reliving the European odyssey memoir through precocious reverie!
The realm least to inspire a being of its leaving a mark grotesque for sure, I dread to call it my real world is what gives my dream coming true, a miss hence through fantasies is something I learn, what it is to be in a Deja vu!

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About reminiscence-reinvigorated


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.