Existing Member?

S.America trek

The sights of Lima

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 11 July 2009 | Views [262]

Hola amigos,

Well i can´t actually say i made it to Lima, the most I saw was on my way heading north out of the area to the moutains today. I stayed in a little seaside town called Branko and we managed to stumble into a great local bar where we had no problems engaging with some cool locals and i tested out my spanish and managed to tell them i was free rather than i was a librarian maybe i have a new profession calling me__?? After some vodka we had a very late night  needless to say the next day slipped by us. we managed to organise our selves by late evening and shared dinner with a slovakian guy who had lost his luggage and had a great sense of humor, we all had a cup of tea before we headed off to pack our bags to head towards the mountains where i am at now. we have managed to book a couple of tours to see the glaciers and hot springs over the next couple of days, i hope to get a chance to take some photographs of the amazing snow capped mountains. not sure when i can post photos as there seems to be a lack of facitilites. i have managed to find some vegetables today spinach soup and vegies and rice, a nice change from egg and rice and potatos.

take care everyone.

x cindy

About rella

Cindy is ready to leave Australia!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.