Existing Member?

Amazing ChiangMai, Alive Thailand

Amazing ChiangMai, Alive Thailand

THAILAND | Tuesday, 14 September 2010 | Views [273]

Amazing ChiangMai, Alive Thailand

      In early morning the north of Thailand, ChiangMai is the city which different background and overpopulation.People are also significant variation in the way societies organize themselves,in their shared conception of morality and in the way they interact with their environment.It is debatable whether these different are merely incidental art effects arising from patterns of human migration or whether they represent an evolutionary trait that is key to our success as a species.The biodiversity,which is thought to be essential to the long-term survival of life on earth,it can be argued that cultural diversity may be vital for the long-term survival of humanity.ChiangMai has a variety of societies cultures and their own dialect.I think that someone who speaks a foreign language very well, but doesn't understand the social philosophical content of the language is a "fluent fool." In the term of new technology acts as an extension of human beings and enhances existing human activities.However people always harmony greeting with a Wai to show respect and friendly that whoever comes to our house will be welcome.This saying clearly portrays the spirit of hospitality.Well,one old woman told me that ChiangMai always welcomes tourists,foreigners and everyone to share experience and perspective. I think that I am falling in love ChiangMai and citizen at all.

Tags: chianmai, harmony, thailand

About ratchanan_chiangmai_thailand


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.