Existing Member?

Random Things in My Life There is much knowledge that waiting for me in every corner of this world and will always become the best teacher in my life.

A little about my life in this semi metropolitan city

INDONESIA | Wednesday, 27 February 2013 | Views [558]

Mesjid Raya Makassar, one of big and famous mosque in this city.

Mesjid Raya Makassar, one of big and famous mosque in this city.

Makassar, then I landed in this city that’s located in the south of Sulawesi Island, Indonesia. It’s the 7th city I visited since I decided to leave my hometown and my beloved family when I was 18.

Do 7 cities satisfy me? Of course not, I will never satisfy until I visit all places in the world, meet their people, learn their cultures, and of course take photos and write journal about them as invaluable documentary in my life.

People sometimes call me crazy because of what I’ve done and what I thought. They think like that because I’m a girl and it’s not common for girl here to have passion like mine. Girls here tend to live with their family along time and follow their husbands after marriage.

But, I’m fine with it because traveling around the world is my biggest dream, since I was child. A wise person isn’t someone who doesn’t dare to dream, but a person who has dream and dare to realize it, whatever obstacles she will face in pursuing it.

People say, experience is the best teacher. And I will never get any experience by staying in only one place. There is much knowledge that waiting for me in every corner of this world and will always become the best teacher in my life.

About rainy_season


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.