Existing Member?

experience in three countries

My Scholarship entry - Seeing the world through other eyes

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 9 April 2012 | Views [122] | Scholarship Entry

Seeing the world through other eyes
A world is a something unique which have to be known. Study about the world is very comfortable especially if we can study directly in that country which we want to know about it. I always hope that I can study in the place not just in Indonesia but I can study in another countries. That’s my reason why I take a department of international relation in my study. In that department, we can know about the country from their culture, society, government, foreign policy, politics, economy and etc. And it’s give me a knowledge about a country which we never know before. Here, I just wanna say that, the world is very important to be known, because we live here and interact with the others not just with Indonesian people but also with a people who come from another country.
Every states in this world has it’s unique each other, for example Egypt with pyramid, Arab Saudi with Mekkah and kabbah, United States with statue of liberty, France with Eiffel tower, England with big ben and etc. All of this make me so desire to go abroad and want to know about them. I have to say that this world is so beautiful, because we can find a different kinds like their language, culture, body, skin colour, religion and etc. If you ever go abroad, you can find that, this world is very wide and it’s contain a different people with their each culture and life. Actually, in the last year (2011), I have gone abroad in three countries (Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand). I’m so grateful to Allah SWT, because that’s my first experience to go abroad and also fly with plane. When I was in that country, I was so surprise to look at to Singapore. That’s a small country, but it’s very beautiful and it’s style like an Europe country and it’s so different with Indonesia. Actually, Indonesia can be better than Singapore, because Indonesia has many human and natural resources, but all of that is not yet be usefulled better.

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2012

About rahmat09


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.