Existing Member?

TODAY

Nelsons Hiking Trails

CANADA | Tuesday, 5 May 2015 | Views [145] | Scholarship Entry

Beautiful Britisih Columbia is where you find me today. In a sweet little town called Nelson. Today was great day May 4th and the sun was shinning bright. The kind of sun that hits you in waves giving you moments of coolness in the air.


I walked outside my house at around 3pm with a mind set for walking. I had my running shoes on and I was ready for an adventure. Soon I found myself hiking up hill up a rugid trail. Filled with rocks and roots the best kind of hiking in the world. The sun lightly touching your back a little sweat on the brow and a tune in heart. What could be better.

Nelson has this amazing trail that spans right across the whole outskirt of Nelson at the top of the town on the uphill side. The trail is the great Trans Canada Trail that goes all the way accross all of canada if you can believe. So after treaking this roughless up hill straight I found myself on this trail. I quickly found a trail that off shot from the Trans Canada and because I was feeling extra adventures today I decided to hike it. It was intense straight up and beautiful. The green grass the warm summer air its a hikers dream out here in Nelson B.C.

I noticed I had come to a stream so I drank some water. What a zing nothing more refreshing then awesome moutain water. I sat down now to soake up some of the rays and listen to the forest. All the buzzing and dancing of the tree tops soon put me in a very relaxed state so I stayed there for a while. A

After some time had passed I got up and headed down hill. Thats the sweet part of Nelson everything is on a hill so if you want to go hiking its all down hill afterward. Soon I was back home and had decided to sit down and finish my application for the 2015 Writing scholarship. Here I am now. Hello.

~ Rhian Truth

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About r_r_truth


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.