Existing Member?

For Your Vicariousness

English is harder than we think...

SPAIN | Sunday, 18 May 2008 | Views [759] | Comments [4]

I thought I was going to go to Lithuania to meet up with another traveler... but, the weather decided to turn a little cooler, so I decided to head as far south as possible, to the warmest corner of Europe I could find.

So, here I am in Malaga, Spain, on the Mediterranean coast.  How do I always forget how much I love the sea?  I could sit on the shore alllll day long and watch the waves.  *sigh*

This morning I met a girl from my room, Jannet, and she's been here a few days, so we walked along the beach and explored an old Arab castle... beautiful.  It's great, b/c she's from Mexico City, so she speaks Spanish.  And she's tested my english skills by asking me questions about it.  =p  No wonder you have to take a TOEFL course to teach english... I have considered doing that... still might.

Just wanted to let y'all know where I ended up (after a full day of travel yesterday - train and bus to Frankfurt Hahn Airport, flew to Madrid, then train to Malaga... left Jeni's around 9:30am, didn't get here till 11:30pm - good way to waste a day).

Hope y'all are jealous now... because you should be.  =D

Tags: malaga, mediterranean

Comments

1

Yay! Glad you made it! We got a house! Eeeee! Everything is good and Lady will be here in 6 days!

  Jeni May 19, 2008 3:35 AM

2

YES. I AM jealous! Good on ya.. I'm glad that your trip is going so good. Way to pick the warmer weather by the way :)

  Dakotah May 20, 2008 6:30 PM

3

I have been jealous since you called me from the airport. I'm glad your having so much fun!

  Lexie May 21, 2008 12:28 AM

4

Jealous? Are you kidding???? Just who do you think is living vicariously through you anyway!!!

and now for even more sun and sea, you are off to where?

  Patty May 29, 2008 3:35 AM

About queenofbums


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.