Existing Member?

For Your Vicariousness

Aaaaah... relaxation... ;)

GERMANY | Friday, 2 May 2008 | Views [654] | Comments [3]

Sunset from Jeni's kitchen window

Sunset from Jeni's kitchen window

Ok, I'm not going to lie, I've done a whole lot of nothing the last 2 days. But, I have 5 months here, and I've been super stressed the past few weeks about this trip, and it's nice to sit calmly for a bit.

I think Jeni and Mike are going to take me to Grafenwoehr this weekend, and maybe somewhere else. They're moving there next month, and I'll be back here to help... apparently it will be much nicer for them to live there. Also, Jeni and I are planning our trip to France, which will probably mostly be Paris. Going to see the Louvre, Versailles, the Eiffel Tower, the Musee d'Orsay, and many others... I will be reporting on those next weekend, if all goes right.

We are also hoping for Jeni's dog, Lady, to get here next weekend, which is very exciting to us, tho maybe not for y'all. It is hard for a girl and her dog to be parted for so long... nearly 3 months!

I swear I will have something interesting to talk about soon!

Comments

1

Stay safe and "be good"!!
Did you take our Frommer's Paris or France books as there was lots of information in them.
Another site to see is the Sacré-Cœur Basilica which located at the summit of the butte Montmartre (Montmartre butte), the highest point in the city.
It took us three trips to Paris to discover that place (never said we were the brightest bulb on the tree). We highly recommend the Moulin Rouge dinner show though the theatre is not in the best area of Paris.

  Dianne Smith (Mum) May 3, 2008 3:05 AM

2

Dude, what is not interesting about everything that we do? And especially Lady? I think it's rather compelling, myself.

  Jeni May 3, 2008 7:54 PM

3

Paris is my favorite! Absolutely see Sacre Coeur - it's beautiful; and Notre Dame; and the Chapel close by it; not seeing the Rodin Museum? also worth the time. It's truly my favorite city in the world.

  Patty May 6, 2008 2:04 AM

About queenofbums


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.