Existing Member?

Frogger Goes To CR

The Escape (Cont)

COSTA RICA | Thursday, 23 October 2008 | Views [529]

Peggy-the-no-good-farmer decided not to return to Noe’s commune with Chris and Amanda.  Actually, I told him I wasn’t coming back when we were leaving.  It didn’t go quite well with him, considering he assumed I was going to stay for a week and asked to pay up front.  Well, this no-good-farmer still has commitment issues, and paying a week in advance would be cramping my style too much (talk to the hand).

Somewhere in that conversation about me not coming back to the farm, he told us a story that began with “This one time…”
The guys working at the CR customs didn’t use to check bags all that often.  So this one time, he packed a beautiful purple bong along with a traveling pipe, his favorite-green frog with buggy eyes that sprang and bounced while he smoked.  He got nervous when they stopped him.  It turned out they didn’t care for those things, they confiscated his little bag of fruit seeds.  Hummm…  “fruits seeds,” I’d imagine so…

Truth be told, the benign-full of stories-Noe was just a little too cookoo for for me.

About pwu


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Costa Rica

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.