Existing Member?

Wolfboys Travels

Packing For Trip

CANADA | Thursday, 29 October 2009 | Views [217]

It is 8:30 pm on a Wednesday. The night before our flight to the Outback. We have just cancelled our cell phones, which means we had to pay an arm and a leg to get out of cell phone contracts. Fellow wolfboy was hit harder than I with extra costs for cancelling. Our pay back will hopefully come when we no longer use cell phones because of the greedy cell phone companies "extra random charges".

The packing is coming along slowly. Some people pack, repack, and re-repack before their trips to make sure they have everything. That is not the wolfboys style you see. Sure we pack but, we do not get stressed out about it. When we think of something good to take we throw it into the pack. This is why I am currently still not packed (haha). Now not packing too much is hard when you are constantly throwing random things into your bag. So the solution is, when travelling, anything you bring must be expendable. You can always buy more clothing, or gadgets, or toiletries. Or just carry a lot of useless crap on your back! Whatever floats your boat!

So with all of this knowledge of packing, some would think that I should be at least somewhat packed. This is true, I am somewhat packed. However, the only thing I can think about is those stupid cell phone companies. They have to be super rich! I wonder if they would sponser us? Honestly though how hard is it to walk around with a cell phone and repeatedly say, "Can you hear me now?". I wonder if there were auditions? This sounds like a good video skit! Awesome!

About pushknock


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.