Existing Member?

Non bis in idem (repetitas is boring and forbiden ....) mon journal de tous les jours sans concession a but d'information non commercial sous licence cc by-nc-nd version 3 et copyright pour les ciitations.

1) the dynamic of the spirit !

SOUTH AFRICA | Wednesday, 9 January 2013 | Views [111]

i don't like FIX IMAGE in a perfect unidirectionnal way : information and lost MY memories !

i like the real and direct interactive comunication free of intermediate with Human interaction for understand,learn ... that will change myself sometimes ...but it's "difficult" for instance to admit that everybody is different not like a prejudge caractére tv scenarie ...

i don't like to adapted myself to a absolute standard for this raison ....

for me that's the sens : why so many people don't want to speak with me ? like if they aspire to a "shut your mouth and only think and share spiritualy" and do their business with their network....i speak of "interest democratie" very different spirit than an "interesting democratie" where you are "freedom of undertake (equivalent of free of begin/free to tackle, free to take action, free of compagny) " and not to be soumit to these "underground interest society" with there law of "no smoking" !

 

under cc version 3 by-nc-nd

Tags: classic propag tube like everywhere:dematerialisa

 

 

Travel Answers about South Africa

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.