Existing Member?

Non bis in idem (repetitas is boring and forbiden ....) mon journal de tous les jours sans concession a but d'information non commercial sous licence cc by-nc-nd version 3 et copyright pour les ciitations.

AGADIR is busy and love cars traffic !

CANADA | Friday, 12 October 2012 | Views [231]

agadir center is a real monopol of "cossu" european restaurant where you can found italian; english; italian ;english; italian;english etc ..... restaurants and sometimes somes morocan foods :)) ---(the very famous tajin food is the best for the quality and price)

hotel are old fashion meditaraneene greco style with plenty full of light and brilliant things everywhere for give impression to be rich and luxe .......

so don t search to eat indian or chinese or even African black food, its not an easy acces in center !

that a paradox : around you can found plenty of student  go in university to learn the global market and the global economy ......and some other try to survive behind this gallerie "greco style" del "senior gracias muchos" !

among this cortege of cars you can found some police who try to manage this incredible traffic specialy on nigth.....

of course don t miss the souk with a giant roof of maybe 500 meters ( bus ligne 22 from Agadir center). GREAT FANTASTIC PLACE LIKE IN A BOOK OF JULES VERNES ....

that my first impression of agadir after only one day .......

 

 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.