Existing Member?

Princess Cheryl Around the World Leaving footsteps as I travel... Confession of the travelholic princess.

Balinese loves crackers!

INDONESIA | Saturday, 25 July 2009 | Views [1353]

I've been crunching a lot of crackers when I was in Bali. Day and night, almost every meal, except breakfast. *Am cruching my fav deep fried pork skin.*

You can find all sorts of crackers sold at food stalls.

Including my favorite deep fried pork skin. I tried it once, got it from my Philippino-Chinese mix student last time. His mother is a Pinoy, and every time when her sisters came visit them from the Philippines, they would pack a whole box of "junk food" and send to KL. It's really cheap in Bali, probably less than a Ringgit for a packet.

And for all dishes served, you will find prawn crackers. No doubt that the fried rice in Bali really taste good, the meat were very juicy. Worth to try!

I will write a review on Babi Guling rice in the coming post. Anyway most of the food in Bali is non-halal because more than 90% of the residents are practising Hinduism.

Tags: bali, food review

About princesscheryljw


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.