Existing Member?

Transformation

Queen of the Deccan

INDIA | Thursday, 18 September 2014 | Views [680] | Comments [2] | Scholarship Entry

"The more that you read
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you will go." - Dr. Seuss

The search in me never stops, I continue to wonder and explore, which leads me closer to who I am. I connect with what 'nomad' stands for. Humans were and will always remain nomads, although many may have forgotten. Spontaneous discoveries give meaning to my life. My presence and my interactions with the surrounding is essential, if one lives by the faith of 'the power of now'. This is what this opportunity given by World Nomads will satisfy in me. It is an encouragement to continue the search. Making this film was the coming together of two friends to capture and cherish daily sensitivities.
Films are truly significant to me. No matter what genre one may capture, it has an impact. What a powerful tool we all have, to give the human mind an opportunity to see beyond, to give birth to the unknown, to create curiosity and literally to inspire. Films have changed me and I feel such freedom to have this chance to go out and do the same for others.
I find the ultimate when I am with all of nature's creations and I hunger for true connections, the connection which makes us all one.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

Comments

1

Love this story. Enjoyed that you discuss how the train was used in the past and in the present. Very interesting. Also, lots of great camera angles. Thank you for sharing.

  apriljoy Sep 21, 2014 5:43 AM

2

Very good, I rally enjoyed watching. Thank you.

  Sudeep Sep 21, 2014 6:14 AM

About pragya


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.