Existing Member?

Wait a minute

Ganapati Bappa Moriya (Long Live Lord Ganesha)

INDIA | Wednesday, 17 September 2014 | Views [604] | Scholarship Entry

We are two simple people who are passionate about travelling and film-making and try to in our own way keep this passion alive. Our means might be modest but the efforts to recreate places, moments and spirits onscreen are very honest. And we hope and feel that these values and the video itself deserve to be chosen. We really enjoy making visual items for ourselves and for others.

Our film making experience is limited to a few internships and some freelancing. We mean to continue our efforts to keep becoming better and aspire to blend both travel and film-making in our professional endeavours.

Winning for us would mean appreciation and opportunity. It will be a chance to experience and explore something that we would not be able to do on our own at this point in time. And doing this under mentorship of someone who commands expertise in the art is like a divine intervention. And who does not like divine interventions?

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About poker-face


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.