Existing Member?

pinkqueen

Like a child

AMERICAN SAMOA | Thursday, 22 January 2015 | Views [389]

The weather in June is the most mischievous, just sunny skies also gone on to full shadow darkened. I ask you what kind of woman most fortunate, you laughed and thought on the phone, then A: Maybe those never grew up, did not hurt, like a child to a woman.

01 yes ah, like a child much better. Simple joy forever, even dreams can speak of the color of the windmills and castles. And now we do. It seems even has lost the courage to dream, and only on favorite lace maxi dress, from the designer's brush, secretly fond memories of that little fantasy.


02 much like a child, and never maintained the curiosity and imagination of the world. Always have a lot of things you want to know, there are always a lot of want to savor the taste of the future and the distant look like I do not know, but in my mind, they are very beautiful.

03 much like a child, and never so straightforward magnanimous. Uneasy mood presumptuous to cry, to laugh out loud cheer up, you always want to wear gorgeous printed backless maxi dresses, you want it covered with dazzling bright yellow. In those years, no one ever warned me to become prudent and restrained to get low-key. "Students Code" above cannot just do that a little.

04 like a child much better. You can also nest in her arms like a baby. At that time my mother still young and beautiful, she would hold my go shopping, enjoy those now out of fashion. And I look forward to receiving receiving those small display in the window of the backless maxi dress. Each of the above patterns is so cute so enchanting.

05 like a child how good, can also be heartless Shale giggle. Clothes are still simple, does not attempt bright, comfortable enough, get to play when frolicking also enjoy merry, regardless of what experienced and always energetic been so tired from sorrow.

06 like a child much better, you can also have advantage of the sun enjoys. Engram time outside every day, regardless of the summer sun will put my ugly black skin sunburn. Beautiful older sister is the biggest illusion lace princess lace maxi dresses that piece, that piece of dazzling white, so beautiful, like her like a fairy.

07 much like a child, but regrettably we have been incorporated. Came innocence and joy in my heart silently collections, we always have to learn to search for and see the front. Do not know whether the clouds have dispersed, the sun and the city of roses, like me, was just blooming.

Tags: cheap sexy dresses, dresses for sale, dresses on sale, dresses sale online, sexy dresses

About pinkqueen


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about American Samoa

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.