Existing Member?

photopirate

Learn New Skills - Towards Adventures

ARMENIA | Wednesday, 11 September 2013 | Views [350] | Scholarship Entry

I’m a graduate of the Yerevan-based Academy of Radio and Television. I’m a camera operator, but I've also studied filmmaking and journalism. Still, my main activity is related to photo journalism, as I find this sphere very inspiring. It gives you a chance to move in different social circles, get acquainted with new people and travel. I'm fond of traveling, I have an inquisitive mind and I'm keen on learning new things. I find the sense of living in traveling and exploring various cultures. Sadly, I’ve only traveled to France and Nagorno Karabakh so far. I can afford traveling only in Armenia now, but even such a small country can inspire me and my friends (filmmakers and journalists) to make interesting amateur films about our adventures. As a photojournalist, I accept offers to take photos of various trips, since I myself enjoy them, but I've had a chance to do it in Armenia only. So, I think this is a great possibility to travel abroad, as I’m open to perspectives of exploring new cultures and new people. Also, this is a perfect chance to explore the culture of people of New Orleans, but also prove myself as a professional operator and filmmaker.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About photopirate


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Armenia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.