Existing Member?

mine

My Scholarship entry - Seeing the world through other eyes

WORLDWIDE | Saturday, 21 April 2012 | Views [103] | Scholarship Entry

woow.wonderfull!!! that's a word that i said when i arrieved in batu caves, Selangor, Malaysia. i saw the higest statue of lord murugan with the gold paint for protect the body in the world. it's standing besides the flighsteep. the placed not so clear because there are so many pigeon and make the situations be romantic with indian music was playing. it's still in the outside caves, i run to climb the 272 filghsteeps. i was so tired, but i didn't give up. when in the midle flighsteep, i saw the scenery of the city..that's nice. that could bring up my spirit again. after arrieved in upstair, i suprissed, i never mind it before, a dark caves with Hindu's arsitectture and amazing rocks, stalactities jutting from the cave's celling and stalagmites rising from thefloor form intricate formtion such as cave curtains, flow stones, caves pearls and scallops which took thousands of years to form. there are so many animals as like as a monkey, etc. batu cave's is a centre for Hindus in Malaysia, so insede the cave, there are a plece for hindu's player. the other main caves is statue and wall painting depicting hindu deities and mythology are displayed here. after i walked around the caves, i steps down the flighsteep. i was so tired and i bought some mineral water..that was a tiring trip but greet strenght of my leg;)

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2012

About phee


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.