Existing Member?

Peru2015

Journey to Saint Catherine

EGYPT | Friday, 24 July 2015 | Views [188] | Scholarship Entry

My complete desire to learn and know more about the Colombian culture. Although I have a good knowledge about media in various fields , it seems very important for me to gain more knowledge, I am still in a very long process of learning. Travelling is inspiration, and through it we know a lot about the globe. I visited around 12 countries around the world and found it still not enough at all to get better information about this world. I love documenting the moments of life when it is not easy to be repeated. When I was in Bulgaria few months ago, i climbed Rila mountains which is the highest mountain in Balkan, it was a different moment for me and capturing it was a treasure. Colombia is representing the other part of the world I am really willing to visit and know more about its history and culture, I would love to make a film about its culture and history, people and traditions, the exotic experiences there that would attract any stranger to come to the Capital city and wander it. I want to let the people in my region to know something different about Colombia unlike what they see or hear in the news.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About peru2015


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Egypt

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.