Existing Member?

A fork in the road

Gettin outa dodge

INDONESIA | Monday, 28 February 2011 | Views [151]

I was woken this morning by what I thought was a broken shower, which would not have surprised me as Bali's construction methods are somewhat questionable at times.  It was however my first taste of the tropics, a tarentual tropical shower.  After I realised what it was, I smiled and then drifted back off to snooze town.

Before I continue let me start at the beginning of my journey.  Friday night in Macau,  a sense of relief knowing that I had tied up my loose ends (pretty much. thanks and sorry to my flatmates that have to deal with the bits that weren't tied up love you) and was ready to bail.  A huge night at the OTT with my favourite peeps and the ones that I will take with me in my special memories box.  The night was so huge infact that I had a gynormous hangover and there was no way that I was getting on that ferry at 8.30, which was a bit of a problem as I needed to get to HSBC to open an account before 1300.  I figured that my only solution was to get a chopper and beg my girlfriend and best mate to bring my 55kgs of luggage and surf board with them.  So off I go,  I payed 3000 Mop for a 15 minute chopper flight to HK,  I get in a cab and go straight to HSBC HQ.   Phew, all sorted. 


My favourite people arrive with my luggage and we all layed down on the bed of the smallest room any of us had ever been in. 

About peaceprophet


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.