Existing Member?

Rolling Adventures Pauline's Adventures

26/12/2012 Port Lincoln to Port Augusta

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 26 December 2012 | Views [434] | Comments [1]

I've had a rich and wonderful experience here in Port Lincoln, immersed in the local scene, been given opportunities to make music and perform with others, met lots of kind and friendly people, seen the beautiful sights, enjoyed the sea breeze and learned about local industries. I will always remember my time here and it's sad to leave, but hopefully I can return one day.

Linda's many musical talents include singing, playing guitar, fiddle, ukelelel, tin whistle, bodhran and lager phone, brilliant song writing skills and energetic performance style. Thanks to her Linda for her hospitality and invitation to Port Lincoln after our chance meeting in Port Elliot a few months ago when she was rehearsing her show 'Seafood and Silos' (for the Fleurieu Folk Festival), which I now understand the significance of. She is also an inspiration with her many solo long distance motor cycle trips in different parts of the world including an overland trip from Spain to Australia to celebrate her 60th birthday.

Thanks Ross for my first uke lesson and very own ukelele to take away, and Ron for your great encouragement, chord charts, sheet music, electronic tuner,  beautiful guitar playing and the opportunity to make music and perform with you.

Comments

1

Thanks for coming our way, Pauline ! - Great to spend Christmas with you at Linda's & the music session at Mike & Sue's - I'm sharing your blog with the Cellar Folk Club F/B page - so we'll definitely keep in touch - Safe Travels & Come Back Soon ! - Ron

  Ron Higgins Jan 2, 2013 11:25 AM

About pauline

Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.