Existing Member?

Rolling Adventures Pauline's Adventures

09/12/2012 Port Gibbon, Eyre Peninsula - Rest Day

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 9 December 2012 | Views [272] | Comments [1]

Made sandwiches for the church service then went into Cowell with my host family, visited some friends of Steve`s, did some shopping and went to the church service, including lunch afterwards. I sang them a couple of hymns during lunch with Alan on guitar. Had a long sleep in the afternoon. The wind is still blowing!

Comments

1

Hi Pauline,
I did not realize that you were blogging again so have had quite a read and am still locating you on the map although I am a little vague about your route out of Adelaide. But do I gather that you took two ferries across the water to get to the Eyre Peninsula. I have to study the map again. Glad to hear that visiting a place of worship with your host family was part of your journey!! And that you sang them some hymns!! Hope YOU received some spiritual input also.
I am off to Melbourne this week for the party and seating. Last time I watched the tv show about melbourne real estate (A couple of months ago) they said rentals were sitting on the market for at least 6 weeks before being rented, so hope yours is getting closer to be lived in.
Love Lorraine

  Lorraine Phillips Dec 9, 2012 9:14 PM

About pauline

Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.