Existing Member?

Rolling Adventures Pauline's Adventures

02/06/2013 Pinacles, Green Head CP

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 2 June 2013 | Views [232]

Packed up my tent and food, set up the car for sleeping in. Went to workshop again so Al could mount my tablet on the dash to make it easier and safer when driving, and show me how to use the voice navigation. We had to retrieve his micro SD card from the cavity near the handbrake with 2 pairs long nosed plyers. Also retrieved lipstick. Made a quick lunch in the workshop.

Left there about 12.30 and went to Bunnings to get some hooks to hang my fly net and a bigger tarp to put under the tent for when it's wet or muddy.
Finally left Perth around 1pm heading north with my navigation lady for company and hoping to reach a free camp at Cliff Head for my first night sleeping in the car.  On the way I saw ? National park (grass trees). 
Stopped at the Pinnacles at 4pm (Nambung NP) which was beautiful, and quite a lot of tourists being a long weekend. Thought about camping near the beach in Cervantes but decided against it so pushed on in the dark to look for wayside stop. Arrived at Green Head about 7.30pm and decided to stay in the Caravan Park $20. BBQ dinner in camp kitchen and slept in car. 

About pauline

Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.