Existing Member?

The Hidden World Of Melbourne

My Scholarship entry - Through Local Eyes

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [149] | Scholarship Entry

Travel vlogs and videos have the incredible power to transport you to any part of the world. Watching them growing up allowed me to dream a little larger than my home town.

My background is in acting and directing but I feel like I have gained a lot of my skills from Scouting. Scouting growing up has led me on many extreme and life changing adventures such as being flown to England as an international camp ambassador and the MC in front of 16,000 members of the public at our Centenary Celebrations.

At the start of the year I began making my own opportunities as an presenter by taking lessons in directing & filmmaking. Much of what I know is self taught but I'm thankful to have met Shaun so early on.

Shaun has just finished a Bachelor Of Film & Digital Media and fills the gaps in my technical foundation. In other words, he has the knowledge to bring my visions to life.

This competition was found by us only 18 hours before the deadline so we stayed up all night preparing this for you. Imagine what we can do with 10 days!

This scholarship would give us the privilege to show the world what young Australian Filmmakers can do and the opportunity to inspire others to dream!

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About paulanthony


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.