Existing Member?

PatLynneEscapes Self-funded Retirees, 43 years married, spending the Kids' inheritance before we run out of puff! Exploring Russia, Hungary and Turkey with visits to Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta, Fifty-four days of Holiday magic!

Irkutsk

RUSSIAN FEDERATION | Thursday, 23 August 2007 | Views [390] | Comments [1]

Hello People, first chance to access the Internet, here in Irkutsk, central Siberia, halfway to Moscow.  Even this is only an email cafe...one cannot use a memory-stick or upload from a computer...hence I have eight pages of travel tales sitting on my computer but going nowhere!.

Tonight we return to the Trans-Siberian Train for three more days travel to Moscow.  Hopefully there, we will find somewhere to download to you all the full journal plus pictures.

So if yu have been looking here for me, here I am and why I have been missing. Cheers to all,

Pat and Lynne/Irkutsk-Siberia

Tags: On the Road

Comments

1

Hi Pat and Lynne

How are you both going? John and I haven't heard from you in a few days so I thought I would find out where you are and whether you are having a good time.

We have just come back from our honeymoon. The wedding went off very well. I was a little concerned as it had been raining all week and it was predicted that we would have showers on the day but it turned out to be a fine and sunny day. It all went off without a hitch and I think everyone had a good time. Talk soon.

Cheers Di

  Diana Gilbert Sep 5, 2007 12:42 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Russian Federation

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.