Existing Member?

My Video scholarship 2011 entry

Documentary Scholarship 2011 entry

WORLDWIDE | Thursday, 16 June 2011 | Views [222] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

I AM YOU:

Everyday everyone keeps talking about someone. But no one talks of themselves. So I decided to do the talking for you who has his life hidden away.
Ordinary lives are only too common. People are born, people die and no one remembers them. They don’t mean anything to anyone, yet they live 60 years on the same Earth. Why is it that they live?! This is the question that I explore through this documentary.
The protagonist is all of us; he is everywhere. To call this a local encounter might be considered an extravagance of creative liberties. But this is indeed a local encounter for each of us with ourselves. So I decided to use images from around us to show what is hidden within us.

I hate the fact that the simplest yet the most beautiful things are always ignored. I have no experience in making documentaries but that is all I want to do in life. If I get to be a documentary maker, I would just try to open the eyes of the people.
And like our protagonist, I make a public disclosure of my life- I have always wanted to be a film-maker!

Tags: #2011Video, Travel Documentary Scholarship 2011

Comments

1

Brilliant man... Love the visuals and the script is simply melody!

  Moviefreak Jun 27, 2011 5:55 PM

About parul


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.