Existing Member?

Snowboarding Is Life

Busy day in the 'office'

CANADA | Friday, 4 December 2009 | Views [220] | Comments [1]

A great nights sleep in the new bed! I spent all morning emailing and doing work then decided I needed a break so walked back to the house on Cave Avenue to get the rest of my stuff.  AJ was kind enough to give me a lift back into town as I had way too much stuff to carry.  By 4pm I was all unpacked.  There is lots of storage and the room in big so everything fits nicely.  There is even a big glass desk so I can do all my work on a nice comfy office style chair.  Every friday I have to issue the group a weekly bulletin so I went to get it photocopied.  On my way home I got a call to say one of the group had broken their wrist.  I walked a couple of blocks to the hospital to find out he was having surgery but stuck around to see what I could get from the hotel for him as he was going to have to stay over night.  I met some of the boys from the course and walked to the local sports centre for a game of 5-a-side football.  I was able to get a taxi back to the hotel after the game with Craig's roomate and picked up his toothbrush etc... to drop at the hospital.  9pm I got home to a lovely dinner of spag bol cooked by Adam and Zac.  It was all ready to eat...my very own gourmet chef!  

Comments

1

Hey Cuz,

Its good to hear how you are gettong on and the thought of Cananda is getting me through work at the moment!! im SO excited just hope I dont 'cramp your style'!!! Sounds amazing your really are living your dream!! Hope your enjoying every minutes see you in a few weeks xxxxxxx

  Stephie Dec 24, 2009 6:34 AM

About parky


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.