Existing Member?

Snowboarding Is Life

Saturday shredding...welcome to Sunshine!

CANADA | Saturday, 21 November 2009 | Views [286] | Comments [1]

An early start, rewarded with a breakfast muffin.  I decided to get the bus to avoid getting too hot and bothered in my puffa.  I was going to join the gym but a 20minute speed walk twice a day could be just the ticket.  The group listened to a talk on how a ski boot should fit and we all caught the bus to Sunshine.  It was a chance to say hi to instructor friends in their red suits then pretend I was an instructor again and lead my group of 9 around the hill.  Kept it mellow with no teaching just touring.  The welcome meal at the Elk and Oarsman went really well.  My public speaking could take some definite improvement though...rrrrrubbish! Well, group seems happy and so far, so good!

Comments

1

I love reading about what you are doing and it makes you seem closer when I do.I'm sure your public speaking is very good...just don't speak your quick speak!!!!!! Imagine me saying pardon, pardon, what? what????? and you will speak up clearly and slowly!!!!!!Miss you already but I know you are veryy happy even if you are very busy!

  JULIE Nov 25, 2009 12:04 AM

About parky


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.