Existing Member?

Stories that need to be told

This Small World

INDIA | Tuesday, 18 August 2015 | Views [248] | Scholarship Entry

I am an aspiring documentary film maker, travel photographer & animator who enjoys exploring new stories & different ways of storytelling.

My belief is that every place little or big, popular or hidden, has a story that needs to be explored. So, from time to time, I usually go on an unplanned solo trip i.e., just pack the bag, pick the camera & let the destiny take you to a new unexplored place. This way I get to experience the essence of the place without any pre-defined notion or expectations. My camera is my companion in the journey which helps me to capture interesting stories that can be showcased to other people. Also, each new journey helps me in experimenting & learning new techniques with my camera.

Ideally, I want to visit & explore every corner of the world. But, life gives us all a limited time. So, through this scholarship atleast I could get a chance to witness & learn from the experience of my mentor. And if I could gain even slightest part of it, that would be one giant leap in my exploration.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About paritosh


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.